Thursday, February 5, 2009

Region 1 Winter Meeting

I am driving down to Newark tomorrow to spend an exotic weekend at Newark Airport. I will be representing the Boston Section at the meeting and reporting on my (limited) activity as Region One Conference Coordinator.

I enjoy Region meetings as they give you the oppportunity to exchange ideas with other Sectuion Chairs from the North East. Region one includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and half of New Jersy. (My apologies if I have missed anyone.)

I will be reporting on the TePRA robotics conference, our Engineers Week Activities, the numerous chapter meetings, our new relationship with Montreal and a host of iother topics such as membership, Industrial relations and the like. I will post my impressions ofthe meeting on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment