Saturday, February 28, 2009

Vacation in the Sun


There has been a brief interruption in my blog as I am spending a few days visiting friends and family in Florida. We passed an entertaining hour taking a tour of the town of Celebration on a Segway with my step-son and grandson. The first few moments were terrifying but I quickly became comfortable and roared off in pursuit of the younger generations.

Recently an Industry Day was held in New Jersey and was a great success with about 300 attendees and many industry leaders giving talks on the state of the Telecom industry in general and their company in particular. In order to build on that success the Region 1 Industry Liaison Coordinator is encouraging the Northeastern Region to hold a similar event in our Area. I have already spoken with Mimi Tam of the New Hampshire Section and agreed to participate in initial discussions on the topic when I return from vacation.

If you are interested in participating in the organization of such an event just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. John, you look so cool on the Segway. Happy and looked young!

    ReplyDelete